- Main loss in the production process of high humidity-resistant exterior plywood
- Correct maintenance and storage of the brown film faced plywood for formwork
- Inspection method for quality of black film faced plywood for construction
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood transport considerations
- Use and handling of marine plywood for boat and yacht building
Lateral Exterior Plywood
Plywood for side wall is a very versatile style, can be used in a variety of building structures. It can be painted or dyed with any palette you need.
This external plywood is produced with WBP (waterproof and boiling) glue. The external plywood is suitable for outdoor use, but the best performance can be obtained when the wood moisture content is relatively low because of the influence of water content on the strength of wood.